St. Ambrose Parish of Chaffee owes its existence to the St. Louis and Memphis Branch of the great Frisco R.R. System. It was evident that a division point was needed between St. Louis and Memphis, as they are 300 miles apart. The bridge across to Thebes made what is known as Chaffee a great location to settle the railroad. On November 3, 1907 the building of the new church began and on January 1, 1908 the first Mass was celebrated inside the new church. The school was established in September of 1918 and is still apart of our family today, recently celebrating 100 years.
S&W Cabinets is proud to have contributed to the beauty, and forever be a part of St. Ambrose Parish.
Over thirty years ago, a 28 year-old pastor and his young family were appointed to Cape Girardeau to plant a new United Methodist Church. There were no people and no buildings… but there was a dream. A dream to reach those no one else was reaching by doing things no one else was doing. A dream that is still alive today.
S&W Cabinets thanks you for allowing us to be a small part of that dream with our woodworking.